SP300 Series Digital Door Panel
The SP300 series door panels are primarily used on larger systems with more than 20 apartments or offices. Incorporating a standard numeric style keypad, a caller simply types in the apartment number to call. Both audible and visual instructions are given throguhout the progress of the call by way of instructions on the back lit LCD display and spoken messages through the speaker.
Systems with up to 998 apartments, up to 10 main entrances, 15 blocks each with 10 entrances can easily be created using a bus cabling system.
The numeric keypad incorporates numbering with yellow contrast rings to each button for the visually impaired. The keypad can further be expanded with alpha keys from A through to L if required, or scroll buttons enabling name searching.
The 12 guage stainless steel panels are available with flush stainless steel bezel backbox as standard. An optional surface box with rainshield is also available. Panels incorporate a 998 coded access facility allowing each tenant to have a unique 4-6 digit code. Optionally a proximity reader cut out (VRPH) or proximity reader (VRVP, VRPP or VRMI) can be incorporated to the digital panel as can an induction coil (VRIND) along with other options.
- 12 Gauge stainless steel
- Back-lit LCD Display
- Voice Annunciation Call Progress
- Tactile Keypad with Yellow Contrast
- Up to 998 apartments
- BUS cabling system
- Serial RS232 jack plug connection for PC programming
- System: VX2200 digital
- Material: 12 Gauge (2.5mm) 316 grade vertically brushed stainless steel
- Panel Dimensions: 140mm x 280mm
- Bezel Outer Dimensions: 179mm 319mm
- Back Box Dimensions: 143mm x 283mm x 80mm
- Voice Annunciation: Yes
- Max number of Apartments: 998
- Number of Buttons: 14 (0 – 9, Enter, Clear, Code and Trade)
- Lock Output: Dry contact relay (C, NO & NC) timed (Programmable)
- Power Input: 12Vdc
- Push to Exit Input: Yes
- Call Reassurance Tones: Yes
- Coded Access: Yes (up to 1000 codes 3 – 6 digits each)
- Call Progress Information: Yes (2 Line back-lit LCD display and Voice Annunciation)
- Programming: Via keypad and/or PC programming software (SP37)
- SP300-1 – Flush digital audio panel with DDA features
- SP300-1R – Flush digital audio panel with DDA features and name scroll
Please note that the following part codes are optional components that can be integrated to the digital panel, as such will increase the overall panel size.
- VRPH – Add proximity reader cut out (no reader)
- VRPP – Add Wiegand proximity reader
- VRVP – Add Vprox proximity reader
- VRMI – Add MiAccess proximity reader
- VRIND – Add induction loop
- VR/DINBIOC – Add fingerprint reader (Wiegand output)
- VR/DINMTPX-M-E – Add EM proximity reader (Wiegand output)
- VR/DINMTPX-MF-E – Add Mifare proximity reader (Wiegand output)
- VR/DINMTPAD-M-E – Add back-lit keypad (Wiegand output)
- ALPHA – Add alpha letters A-L