IP System 4000 Series Videokits
Introducing a new range of IP intercom products for communication via a Local Area Network (LAN). Using cloud services, communication across the internet can also be achieved with the use of tablets or smartphones running the Videx CloudNected App. The system is also available as a kit which includes the entrance panel, videophone and power supply.
The 4000 Series modular entrance panel can be expanded from 1 up to 42 call buttons and include any of the extensive range of 4000 Series modules available. It can be surface or flush mounted and is available in a matt 316 grade stainless steel finish or mirror stainless steel finish.
The IP video entry panel includes a wide angle colour camera, call progress LED’s and an input for a second camera. There are two relay outputs and two free inputs which can be used for a variety of functions such as door/gate release and activation of auxiliary functions.
The videophone is in the popular 6200 series design and incorporates a 3.5” touch screen display for both viewing visitors and navigating the function menus. The videophone is wall mountable and an optional desk kit is also available. Power options include POE or a 12Vdc power supply, additional input/outputs are included for auxiliary functions.
Additional system features include a call log with picture capture of the caller, intercommunication between devices in the same apartment or others and up to 16 videophones per apartment.
- Call progress LED's (4: call, busy, speak and door open)
- Expandable up to 42 call buttons (4000 series modular)
- Expandable up to 40 call buttons (vandal resistant series)
- Communication via LAN or private network and across a public network (internet) using the Videx CloudNected App
- Videx CloudNected App available for tablets and smartphones
- 2x relay outputs and 2x PTE inputs
- External Camera input
- Wide angle camera as standard
- 3.5" 6200 series colour videophone with touch screen display and OSD menus
- POE or 12Vdc powered videophone
- RJ45 ethernet connection on the videophone
- Programmable buttons
- Up to 16 internal videophones per apartment with intercommunication facility
- Call log feature with picture capture facility
- Connection method: LAN, private network or public network (internet)
- Relay outputs: 2x dry contacts, (C, NO, NC)
- PTE inputs: 2
- Power supply: POE or 12Vdc for 6296 videophone, 12Vdc for Speaker/Camera module
- RS485 connection: Yes (A, B, 0V)
- Event logging: Yes
- PSU model: HDR-15-12 slim line psu
- Speaker/Camera module: 4533
- Expandable to 40 buttons
- Videx CloudNected App: Yes (Android and iOS app for tablets and smartphones)
- IPVK-1 : IP 4000 series, flush 1 button videokit
- IPVK-1S : IP 4000 series, surface 1 button videokit
The 4000 series videokits listed above are compatible with the full range of 4000 series surface and flush back boxes and rainshields
Videophone & PSU:
- 6296 : 6200 Series, 3.5″ Colour Touch Screen Videophone with handset (POE or 12Vdc input)
- HDR15-12 : Slim line 12Vdc, 1.25A power supply