IP System 4000 Series Videokits
Introducing a new range of IP intercom products for communication via a Local Area Network (LAN). Using cloud services, communication via Wi-Fi or across the internet can also be achieved with the use of tablets or smartphones running the Videx CloudNected App. The system is also available as a kit which includes the entrance panel, videophone and power supply.
The 4000 Series modular entrance panel can be expanded from 1 up to 42 call buttons and include any of the extensive range of 4000 Series modules available. It can be surface or flush mounted and is available in a matt 316 grade stainless steel finish or mirror stainless steel finish.
The IP video entry panel includes a wide angle colour camera, call progress LED’s and an input for a second camera. There are two relay outputs and two free inputs which can be used for a variety of functions such as door/gate release and activation of auxiliary functions.
The videophone is in the popular 6200 series design and incorporates a 3.5” touch screen display for both viewing visitors and navigating the function menus. The videophone is wall mountable and an optional desk kit is also available. Power options include POE or a 12Vdc power supply, additional input/outputs are included for auxiliary functions.
Additional system features include a call log with picture capture of the caller, intercommunication between devices in the same apartment or others and up to 16 videophones per apartment.
- Call progress LED's (4: call, busy, speak and door open)
- Expandable up to 42 call buttons (4000 series modular)
- Expandable up to 40 call buttons (vandal resistant series)
- Communication via LAN or private network and across a public network (internet) using the Videx CloudNected App
- Videx CloudNected App available for tablets and smartphones
- 2x relay outputs and 2x PTE inputs
- External Camera input
- Wide angle camera as standard
- 3.5" 6200 series colour videophone with touch screen display and OSD menus
- POE or 12Vdc powered videophone
- RJ45 ethernet connection on the videophone
- Programmable buttons
- Up to 16 internal videophones per apartment with intercommunication facility
- Call log feature with picture capture facility
- Connection method: LAN, private network or public network (internet)
- Relay outputs: 2x dry contacts, (C, NO, NC)
- PTE inputs: 2
- Power supply: POE or 12Vdc for 6296 videophone, 12Vdc for Speaker/Camera module
- RS485 connection: Yes (A, B, 0V)
- Event logging: Yes
- PSU model: HDR-15-12 slim line psu
- Speaker/Camera module: 4533
- Expandable to 40 buttons
- Videx CloudNected App: Yes (Android and iOS app for tablets and smartphones)
- IPVK-1 : IP 4000 series, flush 1 button videokit
- IPVK-1S : IP 4000 series, surface 1 button videokit
The 4000 series videokits listed above are compatible with the full range of 4000 series surface and flush back boxes and rainshields
Videophone & PSU:
- 6296 : 6200 Series, 3.5″ Colour Touch Screen Videophone with handset (POE or 12Vdc input)
- HDR15-12 : Slim line 12Vdc, 1.25A power supply