IPure System VR130 Series Videokits
Introducing a new range of IPure intercom products for communication via a Local Area Network (LAN). Using cloud services, communication across the internet can also be achieved with the use of tablets or smartphones running the Videx CloudNected App. The system is also available as a kit which includes the entrance panel, videophone and power supply.
The VR130 Series Vandal Resistant entrance panel can be surface or flush mounted and is manufactured from 316 marine grade brushed stainless steel.
The IP video entry panel includes a wide angle colour camera (with an 80° vertical viewing angle and 170° horizontal viewing angle), call progress LED’s and an input for a second camera. There are two relay outputs and two free inputs which can be used for a variety of functions such as door/gate release and activation of auxiliary functions.
The videophone is in the popular 6200 series design and incorporates a 3.5” touch screen display for both viewing visitors and navigating the function menus. The videophone is wall mountable and an optional desk kit is also available. Power options include PoE or a 12Vdc power supply, additional input/outputs are included for auxiliary functions.
Additional system features include a call log with picture capture of the caller, intercommunication between devices in the same apartment or others and up to 16 videophones per apartment.
- DDA compliant call progress LED's (4: call, busy, speak and door open)
- Voice annunciation and acoustic signals
- Expandable up to 40 call buttons (VR130 series panel and accompanying flush or surface back will vary in size)
- Communication via LAN or private network and across a public network (internet) using the Videx CloudNected App
- Videx CloudNected App available for tablets and smartphones
- 2x relay outputs and 2x PTE inputs
- Wide angle camera as standard with an external camera input
- Compatible with SIP 2.0 and RTSP protocols
- 3.5" 6200 series colour videophone with touch screen display and OSD menus
- PoE (RJ45 ethernet connection) or 12Vdc powered videophone
- Programmable videophone buttons
- Up to 16 internal videophones per apartment with intercommunication facility
- Call log feature with picture capture facility
- Connection method: LAN, private network or public network (internet)
- Speaker/Camera module: 4533
- Relay outputs: 2x dry contacts, (C, NO, NC)
- PTE inputs: 2
- Power supply: PoE or 12Vdc for 6296 videophone, 12Vdc for Speaker/Camera module
- RS485 connection: Yes (A, B, 0V)
- Event logging: Yes
- PSU model: HDR-15-12 slim line psu
- Expandable up to 40 buttons (VR130 series panel and accompanying flush or surface back will vary in size)
- Videx CloudNected App: Yes (Android and iOS app for tablets and smartphones)
- IPVR-1 : IP VR130 vandal resistant series, flush 1 button videokit
- IPVR-1S : IP VR130 vandal resistant series, surface 1 button videokit
Videophone & PSU:
- 6296 : 6200 Series, 3.5″ Colour Touch Screen Videophone with handset (PoE or 12Vdc input)
- HDR15-12 : Slim line 12Vdc, 1.25A power supply