6200 Series Videophone (IPure System)
The latest 6200 Series colour videophone offering from Videx is the 6296 videophone for the IPure system. A compact, minimalist design featuring a hi-res 3.5” TFT LCD resistive touch screen with handset.
The videophone includes 4 configurable push buttons which can be programmed with any of the following functions: door open, intercom call, auto start, camera switching, timed privacy service using the Videx IP Wizard software. It can be powered by either 12Vdc directly using UTP cable or by using the RJ45 ethernet connection with PoE switch technology.
The videophone also incorporates 2 LEDs for services (privacy, missed call), includes 2 inputs and 2 outputs, a 3 level call tone volume adjustment and brightness control. Other programmable features include: number of rings, melody selection, service button configuration, privacy duration time and intercommunication facility setup.
It can be wall mounted (surface) or desk mounted using the 62932 desk top kit and is available in a satin white finish.
- Manufactured from white ABS impact resistant plastics
- 3.5" hi-res colour TFT touch screen with OSD menus
- 3 level call tone volume adjustment
- 4 programmable push buttons
- Intercommunication facility
- SIP compliant
- 2 active low inputs and 2 programmable relay outputs
- 12Vdc powered or PoE switch
- Desk mountable using the 62932 desk kit
- All programmable functions can be programmed using the Videx IP Wizard software
- System: IPure system
- Material: White ABS plastics
- Handset/hands free: handset
- Connection method: LAN, private network or public network (internet)
- Screen: Hi-res colour 3.5″ TFT touch screen with OSD menus
- Power suply: 12Vdc powered (via UTP cable) or PoE switch technology
- Inputs: 2 active low inputs
- Outputs: 2 programmable relay outputs
- Call tone volume adjustment: Yes, 3 levels (low, medium and high)
- Push buttons: 4 programmable buttons
- Intercommunication facility: Yes
- Configuration: Programming and setup via IP Wizard software
- Compatible with SIP: Yes
- Dimensions (mm): 144 (W) x 182 (L) x 27 (D)
- Mounting: Surface mount (directly to the wall) or desk mount using the 62932 desk top kit
- 6296 – Surface mount, 6200 series IP system colour videophone with hi-res 3.5″ TFT touch screen and handset
- 62932 – 6200 series IP videophone desk kit