4000 Series Flush Frames
Flush series frames for the 4000 series modules are manufactured from one piece die cast alloy which provides substantial strength to the door station. Modules are simply attached to the frame using a strong clip in system. Modules are then held securely by inserting clip in brackets. The frames are hinged to allow the installer to have both hands free when making connections and alignments.
Flush frames are available in 3 different sizes, 1, 2 and 3 module and can be combined to house more modules.
Torx pin screws are used to attach the front frame to the flush mount ABS back box. Frames are gun metal grey as standard, with the option of gold (/G) or chrome (/C) finishes.
A rainshield is also available (/R) for extra protection.
- Flush frames available for 1, 2 and 3 modules
- Combine flush back boxes for larger requirements
- Gun metal grey standard
- Chrome (/C) and gold (/G) finishes available
- 4851 frame dimensions:135mm (W) x 160mm (H)
- 4851 back box dimensions: 120mm (W) x 143mm (H) x 45mm (D)
- 4852 frame dimensions: 135mm (W) x 280.2mm (H)
- 4852 back box dimensions:120mm (W) x 263.2mm (H) x 45mm (D)
- 4853 frame dimensions: 135mm (W) x 400.4mm (H)
- 4853 back box dimensions: 120mm (W) x 383.4mm (H) x 45mm (D)
- 4851 – 1 module (gun metal grey)
- 4852 – 2 module (gun metal grey)
- 4853 – 3 module (gun metal grey)
- 4851/C – 1 module (chrome)
- 4852/C – 2 module (chrome)
- 4853/C – 3 module (chrome)
- 4851/G – 1 module (gold)
- 4852/G – 2 module (gold)
- 4853/G – 3 module (gold)
- 4851/R – Stainless steel rainshield for flush 4851
- 4852/R – Stainless steel rainshield for flush 4852
- 4853/R – Stainless steel rainshield for flush 4853