3000 Series Smart Line Audio Handsets
A small range of modern telephone handsets suitable for entry level applications. Manufactured in white impact resistant ABS plastic, all models incorporate a door open push button and replaceable plug-in telephone handset cord.
Available models include the standard 3011 audiophone which are included in any of the basic 4K series, 8K series and VR120DK series audio kits; the 3021 audiophone for older traditional style audio intercom kits that use an AC buzzer call input; the 3001 audiophone with both AC buzzer call input and 3 level electronic call tone input and the 3002 audiophone with the additional spare service button which is included in the basic IK8K series 2 way intercommunication kits.
3000 series smart line audiophones also available in the Smart series audiokits as well as the SLK slim line kits.
Induction coils may be fitted within the handset for the hard of hearing.
- 1 or 2 Button white ABS impact resistant 'half base' handsets
- AC buzzer (12Vac) call input or electronic call tone input or both
- Lock release button as standard
- Range includes handset with additional service button
- Add induction coil to handset for hard of hearing
- Material – White ABS plastic
- AC buzzer call – Yes (refer to product variants)
- Call tone volume adjustment – Yes (refer to product variants)
- Lock release button – Yes (refer to product variants)
- Dry contact button – Yes (refer to product variants)
- 3001 – 1 button, call tone + ac buzzer (3+1 and 4+1 systems)
- 3002 – 2 button, call tone + ac buzzer (3+1 and 4+1 systems)
- 3011 – 1 button, call tone (3+1 and 4+1 systems)
- 3021 – 1 button, ac buzzer (3+1 and 4+1 systems)