VR4K Video Kits with Coded Access
1 and 2 button vandal resistant 4000 series colour video kits. The flexible design allows for the addition of up to a total of 4 entrance doors and up to 4 video handsets per call button with intercommunication between the handsets.
Other facilities include adjustable call tone and time, camera recall (selectable), timed mute facility with led indication. Door panels have adjustable reassurance tone and call progress led’s for calling, speak, door open and system busy. The system does not require coaxial cable. Available in surface (/S) or flush.
Panel facia is 12 gauge 304 grade stainless steel while the frame is made from die cast alloy finished in gun metal grey.
The codelock has 2 codes, 2 changeover relay outputs and an override input. It can be programmed from 1-99 seconds or latching output.
- 1 & 2 button colour video kits based on the 4000 Series
- Surface or flush mount door panel
- Colour CCD day/night camera with infr-red illumination
- Expandable up to 4 entrances
- Call a total of 4 handsets off each call button
- Intercommunication between handsets in same apartment or between apartments
- 3 code, 2 relay coded access keypad
- Number of entrances – 1 (Expandable to 4)
- No. Of cores to videophone – 6 from panel, 2 from PSU
- PSU – 24Vac
- Recommended cable type – CW1308
- Maximum number of call buttons – 2
- Maximum No. Of videophones per call button – 4
- Lock output – 12Vdc or dry contact
- Codes – 2 code, 2 relay
- Code length – 4 – 8 digits
- Videophone model – 6256
- PSU model – 850K
- Amplifier module – VR4KAMK
- Camera module – VR4KCMC
- Codelock module – VR4KCLM
- CVR4KV-1/CL – 1 way flush colour video kit c/w codelock
- CVR4KV-2/CL – 2 way flush colour video kit c/w codelock
- CVR4KV-1S/CL – 1 way surface colour video kit c/w codelock
- CVR4KV-2S/CL – 2 way surface colour video kit c/w codelock