Touch to Exit Button
The MTTS-EXIT is a surface mount request to exit device with a touch sensitive plate and halo illumination to indicate the status of the device (open = green or closed = red). With its slim looks and die cast aluminium body, the metal touch combines elegance and aesthetics with ruggedness and reliability.
Powered from 12-24Vac or dc with a dry contact change over relay output (COM, NO & NC) the device can be triggered for 3, 5 or 10 seconds or set into a latching (toggle) mode using the internal dip-switches.
In standby the unit is illuminated red to indicate the exit is secured (closed). Touching the plate changes the illumination to green and along with a reassurance beep the internal relay will operate to open the exit for the programmed time.
The exit button can be used with an access control system (Portal Plus controller for example) or 3rd party access control or can be wired directly to a lock as a standalone exit device.
- Touch sensitive request to exit button
- Designed for internal or external use
- Resin potted moulded aluminium housing, IP65 rated
- Audible and visual feedback
- Programmable relay time or latching mode
- 12 - 24Vac or dc operating voltage
- Low current consumption (65mA max.)
- Material & colour – Moulded aluminium, silver
- Relay Output – COM, NO, NC (2A at 24Vdc / 120Vac)
- Operating voltage – 12 – 24Vac or dc
- Current consumption – 65mA max.
- Status LED’s – Halo illumination (red = closed, green = open)
- Internal sounder – Yes
- IP Rating – IP65
- Relay time – Latch mode, 3, 5 or 10 seconds
- Dimensions (mm) – 92 (L) x 51 (W) x 25 (D)
- MTTS-EXIT – Silver surface touch to exit