Standard Magnetic Locks
Magnetic locks for different applications including standard mortice, surface mount standard, surface mount double standard and surface mount mini (monitored).
The Magnetic lock uses an electrical current to produce a magnetic force. When a current is passed through the coil, the magnet lock becomes magnetized. The door will be securely bonded when the electromagnet is energized holding against the armature plate (Power required to lock).
The magnetic lock is a simple locking device that consists of a magnetic lock and armature plate with no moving parts and it purely works due to the magnetic field. Therefore the magnetic lock is truly fail-safe (Power to lock). Thus, the magnetic lock is met with both security and fire safety requirements and is available for emergency exit doors.
Z and L brackets are available for either inward, or outward opening doors.
- Range of magnetic locks available in different sizes
- Z & L brackets for either inward or outward opening doors
- Voltage – 12Vdc
- Operation – Fail open
- 82N – Standard magnet (1200)
- 82N/M – Standard magnet monitored (1200M)
- 83N – Standard magnet water resistant (1200W)
- 85N – Standard double magnet (1200D)
- 86N/M – Mortice magnet monitored (CLSSTM)
- 87N/M – Mini magnet monitored (CLS600M)
- 90N – Z/L bracket for CLS1200 (CLS20)
- 91N/M – Z/L bracket for CLS600M (CLS20/SM)
- 92N – L bracket for CLS1200 (CLS26)
- 93N – L bracket for CLS600 (CLS26/S)