MiAccess Mifare Proximity Access Control
MiAccess is a new offline, standalone proximity access control system.
The system is ideal for a wide range of buildings that have single or multiple entrances. This includes offices, residential homes and small guest houses, as well as fitness centres, caravan parks and small hotels.
The beauty of the offline access control system is that it can be part of a multiple entrance (80 maximum) system without the need to cable between devices. This means that it’s extremely easy to install and very cost effective too, ideal for smaller installations saving installation time while still maintaining system flexibility.
This is a complete user-friendly and competitive access control solution. It’s perfect for sites where an online solution cannot be used due to cable restraints, or when a network system is simply not needed. The installation is much easier because the only cabling requirements are to the lock release mechanism and a power supply.
Systems require only one or more Mifare proximity readers, available in a surface silver (MTPXS-MF-SA) or black finish (MTPXBK-MF-SA) and also in a flush white (DINMTPXW-MF-SA), silver (DINMTPXS-MF-SA) or grey (DINMTPXC-MF-SA) finish, the PC management software is available as an access control software (PROA-MS) and as a hotel software (PROH-MS), Mifare cards (PBX-2-MS50 or PBX-2-MS70) and a USB desktop reader (PROX-USB) for enrolment. An optional ‘touch to exit’ push button with a built-in remote relay is also available if higher security is needed (available surface or flush).
- Surface or Flush mounting options available
- Panel mount reader also available for the Vandal Resistant Series
- Mifare Reader with sector read/write and support for Mifare classic, 1K and 4K card types
- Read range up to 6cm with an operating frequency of 13.56MHz
- Unlimited user capacity with up to 3500 events logged
- Programmable relay time
- Programming and configuration using PC software (PROA-MS for access control and PROH-MS for hotels and guest houses)
- Collecting events directly from the reader via the micro-USB connection or from a programmed 'events collect card'
- Includes feature to 'black list' cards that have been lost or stolen (up to 500 cards max.)
- Personalised access rights for each user are registered directly onto a user's individual card
- Scheduled activation feature with 4 definable actions of lock, unlock based on the time and day of the week
- Firmware upgrades supported via the micro-USB connection
- Operating Voltage: 12Vdc power input;
- Current Consumption: 150mA (max.) during operation;
- Data Connectivity: micro-USB port for connection to a PC;
- Outputs: 1x built-in relay (2A @ 24Vac/dc) programmable from 1-255 seconds or 0 seconds for ON/OFF toggle mode, 1x RS485 bus connection for remote ‘touch to exit’ button and relay unit (RTTS surface or DINRTT flush);
- Inputs: push button;
- Tamper Protection: Yes;
- Status Indication: Tri-colour halo LED (amber, green and red) and buzzer;
- IP Rating: IP65 (for surface reader only);
- Working Temperature: -20°C to +50°C;
- Dimensions (mm): Surface reader – 51 (W) x 92 (H) x 25 (D), Flush reader – 86 (W) x 86 (H) x 40 (D) for standard UK single gang box.
- MTPXS-MF-SA – Surface Mifare, standalone OFFLINE proximity reader with smart Mifare PC programming and USB port (silver);
- MTPXBK-MF-SA – Surface Mifare, standalone OFFLINE proximity reader with smart Mifare PC programming and USB port (matt black ABS finish);
- DINMTPXS-MF-SA – Flush Mifare, standalone OFFLINE proximity reader with smart Mifare PC programming and USB port (silver);
- DINMTPXC-MF-SA – Flush Mifare, standalone OFFLINE proximity reader with smart Mifare PC programming and USB port (grey);
- DINMTPXW-MF-SA – Flush Mifare, standalone OFFLINE proximity reader with smart Mifare PC programming and USB port (white);
- VR/DINMTPX-MF-SA – Add a Mifare, standalone OFFLINE proximity reader with smart Mifare PC programming and USB port to a Vandal Resistant series panel;
Touch To Exit:
- RTTS – Surface ‘touch to exit’ and remote relay output switch (silver only);
- DINRTTS – Flush ‘touch to exit’ and remote relay output switch (silver);
- DINRTTC – Flush ‘touch to exit’ and remote relay output switch (grey);
- DINRTTW – Flush ‘touch to exit’ and remote relay output switch (white);
- DR15-12 – 12Vdc, 1.25A power supply;
- PBX-1E-MS50 – ABS keyfob – MS50 NXP Mifare (1K memory);
- PBX-2-MS50 – 0.75mm ISO card – MS50 NXP Mifare (1K memory);
- PBX-2-MS70 – 0.75mm ISO card – MS70 NXP Mifare (4K memory);