8000 Series Button Modules
8000 Series button expansion modules are used to achieve the required amount of call buttons for audio or audio/video systems. Each module has a terminal connection that houses 2 terminals for for each button. One side of each button is pre-linked making a common terminal, and may be removed to provide a volt free button for the likes of a trade facility. Name plate windows are illuminated by LED.
Modules are available as two button (8842) up to a 5 buttons (8845). Double buttons modules are also available where 2 buttons share the same name plate window (8842D 4 button up to a 8845D 10 button).
The standard front plate is stainless steel (/S), modules are also available in matt aluminium (/A).
- Tactile buttons
- Illuminated name windows
- 2, 3, 4, 5 button modules
- 4, 6, 8, 10 double button modules (2 buttons share name window)
- Common single side of all buttons together
- Power 12Vac or 12Vdc
- Illumination: White LED’s
- 8842 – 2 call buttons
- 8843 – 3 call buttons
- 8844 – 4 call buttons
- 8845 – 5 call buttons
- 8842D – 4 call buttons (double buttons with shared nameplate)
- 8843D – 6 call buttons (double buttons with shared nameplate)
- 8844D – 8 call buttons (double buttons with shared nameplate)
- 8845D – 10 call buttons (double buttons with shared nameplate)