4000 Series Video Kits with Coded Access
1 and 2 button 4000 series colour video kits with codelock. The flexible design allows for the addition of up to a total of entrance doors and up to 4 video handsets per call button with intercommunication between the handsets.
Other facilities include adjustable call tone and time, camera recall (selectable), timed mute facility with led indication. Door panels have adjustable reassurance tone and call progress led’s for calling, speak, door open and system busy.
The codelock has 3 codes, 2 changeover relay outputs and an override input. It can be programmed from 1-99 seconds or latching output.
The system does not require coaxial cable. Available in surface (/S) and flush.
- 1 & 2 button colour video kits based on the 4000 Series
- Surface or flush mount door panel
- Colour CCD day/night camera with infr-red illumination
- Expandable up to 4 entrances
- Call a total of 4 handsets off each call button
- Intercommunication between handsets in same apartment or between apartments
- 3 code, 3 relay coded access keypad
- Number of entrances – 1 (Expandable to 4)
- No. Of cores to videophone – 6 from panel, 2 from PSU
- Codelock – 2 codes, 2 relays
- Code length 4-8 digits
- PSU – 24Vac
- Recommended cable type – CW1308
- Maximum number of call buttons – 2
- Maximum No. Of videophones per call button – 4
- Lock output – 12Vdc
- Videophone model – 6256
- PSU model – 850K
- Amplifier module – 4833/C
- Codelock – 4800
- CVKC4K – 1 way flush colour video c/w codelock
- CVKC4K2 – 2 way flush colour video c/w codelock
- CVKC4KS – 1 way surface colour video c/w codelock
- CVKC4K2S – 2 way surface colour video c/w codelock