GSM PC Software
The GSMSK software is designed to work with the GSM PRO (GSM4K/GSM4KC), Vandal Resistant GSM (GSMVRK/GSMVRKC), Digital GSM (4812, 4812R) and the VX2200 GSM Interface module (Art.2270). It allows a user to connect from a laptop or PC (via micro USB) to program the call buttons or apartment numbers (depending on the GSM system) as well as other features unique to the GSM system being installed.
Other key features include: downloading, displaying and saving event logs stored in the GSM module; searching for specific events, printing off copies of event logs; uploading/downloading and editing a company logo (available for the digital GSM only); import/export programmed numbers, dial to open numbers and proximity fob/card numbers to and from Excel files; import old .dat files containing programming settings, call setup etc. from previous GSM intercom models; printing off copies of the GSM settings, call button setup, dial to open numbers and programmed proximity fob/card numbers.
- Program call button numbers including divert numbers
- Program dial to open numbers
- Adjust time settings such as call time, relay time, auxiliary times and modes
- Adjust general settings including speech volumes
- Program user fob/card numbers
- Update GSM module firmware with use of bootloader
- View logged events
- Design a custom logo for digital panel display