High Quality Magnetic Locks
High quality magnetic locks for different applications including standard mortice, surface mount mini, surface mount double mini
The Magnetic lock uses an electrical current to produce a magnetic force. When a current is passed through the coil, the magnet lock becomes magnetized. The door will be securely bonded when the electromagnet is energized holding against the armature plate (Power required to lock).
The magnetic lock is a simple locking device that consists of a magnetic lock and armature plate with no moving parts and it purely works due to the magnetic field. Therefore the magnetic lock is truly fail-safe (Power to lock). Thus, the magnetic lock is met with both security and fire safety requirements and is available for emergency exit doors.
Z and L brackets are available for either inward, or outward opening doors.
- Range of high quality magnetic locks available in different sizes
- Z & L brackets for either inward or outward opening doors
- Voltage – 12Vdc
- Operation – Fail open
- 240N – Mortice magnet (ME201)
- 241N – Mortice magnet monitored (ME211)
- 246N – Mini magnet monitored + led (ME420)
- 250N – Double mini magnet (ME600)
- 251N – Double mini magnet monitored + led (ME620)
- 255N – L Bracket for mini magnet (MBE800)
- 256N – Adjustable L bracket for mini magnet (MBE806)
- 257N – L bracket for double mini magnet (MBE806)
- 258N – Adjustable L bracket for double mini magnet (MBE807)
- 259N – Z bracket for mini magnet (MBE801/2)
- 262N – Sliding door bracket (MSA803)
- 263N – Glass door bracket (MHA804)
- 264N – Chrome cover for mini magnet (FSC821)