EXP Combined keypad & Proximity Electronics
These robust IP rated standalone keypad and proximity electronics are designed to operate both internal and external environments.
EXP keypad / proximity electronics include a backlit metallic or plastic keys. Housings are required to house the EXP electronics and are available in a choice of metal or plastic.
They incorporate an easy to follow programming menu allowing up to 99 unique codes or cards/fobs and the setting of relay output times. The units also include inputs to trigger the relay from a push to exit button. Both audible and visual indication is standard indicating that a code is correct or incorrect while also helping to navigate through the programming menu.
- Keypad and proximity electronics available stand alone or for use with portal plus
- Back lit keys with audible and visual indication
- Requires EXP housing
- Codes/Fobs – Up to 99 codes (1 – 8 digits) or fobs/cards
- Relays – 2 (1 x 10A, 1 x 2A)
- Relay time – 1-99 seconds or latching
- IP rating: IP65 (requires housing)
- Power: 12/24V ac/adc
- Current – 10mA – 60mA
- EX5P-TP – Polycarbonate back lit keys (2 relays, 99 codes/fobs)
- EX5P-TM – Metallic back lit keys (2 Relays, 99 codes/fobs)
- LCSP-EM-TP – Polycarbonate back lit keys for use with Portal Plus
- LCSP-EM-TM – Metallic back lit keys for use with Portal Plus