Electric Release Accessories
Door loops are cable protectors which you install on the door frame to the door lock release position, typically used with a double leaf door or similar. It gives an attractive and neat result for the wring as opposed to clipping the cable directly across the door.
528N – Large highly visible red and green lights on a stainless steel frame. Ideal for door status indication and other traffic light uses.
529N – Large highly visible red and green lights with a push button on a stainless steel frame. Ideal for door status indication and other traffic light uses. The push button could be used as a push to exit.
- Door loops available in a range of different lengths for neat wiring results
- Traffic light status indicators with large red and green LED, and optional push button
- See datasheet
- 15N – Door contact set
- 27N – Armoured door loop (450mm)
- 525N – Flex tube door loop (250mm)
- 526N – Flex tube door loop (420mm)
- 527N – Flex tube door loop (600mm)
- 528N – Traffic lights with red/green leds
- 530N – Traffic lights with red/green leds + push button
- 11G – Anti thrust plate brass