4212 Series Digital Video Panels
The 4212 series vandal resistant digital panel range compliments the Vx2200 digital system. The panels are manufactured from 2.5mm thick brushed steel and come with the option of an alpha-numeric keypad (A-F) or name search and scroll facility keypad (both back lit).
All panels incorporate features from previous digital panels (storing up to 998 users, allowing each user to have a unique 3-6 digit access code, trade facility, multiple language display and speech board annunciation) and also include additional features never seen before on the VX2200 digital system.
All modules include a larger 128×64 pixel LCD display which is back lit blue providing clear visual messages for the user of the system. Also integrated into the panel is a proximity reader allowing a number of proximity key fobs to be stored and used individually or in combination with the access code. Additional interfaces include a wiegand output (allowing connection to third party access control systems that also use this protocol) plus two serial interfaces (USB and RS485) which both allow for panel programming via VX2200 software and event logging.
The panel contains a built-in colour CCD wide angle day/night camera with IR illumination LEDs that provide the best quality picture in any lighting condition and a viewing angle of 170 degrees. The camera can be set to work with either composite video (coax0 or balanced video (non-coax twisted pair).
With an increased memory capacity compared to previous models the panels can store up to 998 users, up to 2800 access codes, up to 2800 proximity fobs and up to 4000 events.
- Back lit alpha-numeric keypad or name search & scroll facility
- Surface or flush mounting (including flush bezel back box option)
- Blue back lit 128x64 pixel graphical display providing clear visual messages
- Speech annunciation call progress
- Programmable trade facility
- Programmable door access codes (up to 2800)
- Integrated proximity key fob reader (up to 2800 key fobs)
- Combined door access code and proximity key fob programming
- Wiegand output to allow connection to 3rd party access control
- Two serial connections (USB and RS485) for programming and retrieving events
- Colour CCD wide angle day/night camera with IR illumination (170 degree viewing angle)
- Memory capacity: 998 users; 2800 key fobs; 2800 access codes
- Working voltage: 12Vdc
- Current rating: approx. 350mA (max)
- Working temperature: -10 deg to + 50 deg
- Systems: Vx2200
- Max number of apartments – 998
- Voice annunciation – Yes
- Lock output – Dry contact (C, NO & NC) timed (Programmable)
- Push to exit input – Yes
- Call reassurance tones – Yes
- Call progress information – 128×64 graphical display display and voice annunciation
- Programming – Keypad/display and PC
- Camera: Wide angle CCD colour camera (170 degrees) with LED illumination
- 4212V/UK – Flush digital video panel with graphical display, back lit keys & proximity
- 4212VRV/UK – Flush digital video panel with graphical display, back lit keys & proximity & name scroll
- 4212V/SA – Surface digital video panel with graphical display, back lit keys & proximity
- 4212RV/SA – Surface digital video panel with graphical display, back lit keys & proximity & name scroll