4000 Series GSM Modules
The new range of GSM PRO modules are manufactured in the familiar modular 4000 series range with a new style 316 grade stainless steel matt finish. The modules are available with 0, 1 and 2 buttons and also with a double 2 button and a double 4 button configuration, however the modules are expandable up to 50 call buttons. They have the facility to divert to additional numbers if the first is busy or unanswered (up to 3 divert numbers per button).
The new GSM intercom modules have all the original features of the previous GSM PRO series intercoms and now include new programming features such as: programming a primary number and 3 divert numbers in a single text, programming multiple dial to open numbers (up to 5 max.) in a single text, 10 access control timebands, 10 free access timebands and access level assignment (up to 10). The RS485 bus connectivity now allows the GSM PRO module to be expanded to a networkable access control system (up to a total of 8 devices) which can include both proximity, using the new Art.4850R off board expansion reader, and coded access, using the new Art.4903 keypad.
When the GSM PRO module is networked with the Art.4903 keypad it can be programmed remotely with up to 400 permanent access codes and 32 temporary codes (between 1 – 255 hrs after which time will automatically be deleted).
Programming can be carried out by SMS text messaging or via a PC using the GSMSK software (connected via the micro USB port) or by using Videx’s new smartphone SMS wizard App. The App is available to download for free from Google Play (for android devices) or from the App. Store (for iOS devices).
An event log (up to 4000 stored events) is maintained within the GSM module and can be downloaded via the USB port or RS485 bus connection using the GSMSK PC software which also includes many features to simplify the installation and programming process.
- 0, 1, 2 and 4 button modules available in 316 grade stainless steel matt finish
- Expandable up to 50 call buttons
- 4 telephone numbers per call button (1 primary and 3 diverts)
- 1000 dial to open numbers (which can each be assigned to an access level)
- 1000 user integrated proximity access
- 1 programmable call button timeband
- Up to 10 programmable access control timebands
- Up to 10 programmable free access timebands
- Up to 10 programmable access levels
- DDA compliant voice annunciation and call progress LED's
- Programming by SMS, GSMSK PC software or the new Videx smartphone SMS wizard App.
- 1x push to exit input and dry contact relay (C, NO and NC)
- 2 auxiliary inputs and 2 auxiliary outputs
- Micro USB connection (for ease of programming using the GSMSK software)
- RS485 bus connection (for networking with the Art.4903 keypad and/or Art.4850R off board proximity reader or for ease of programming using the GSMSK software)
- Number of entrances: 1
- Number of buttons on module: up to 4 (max.)
- Expandable: Yes, up to 50 buttons (using a combination of 4000 series button expansion module)
- Lock output: Dry contact relay (C, NO, NC)
- Auxiliary outputs: 2 x Open collector
- Auxiliary inputs: 2
- Dial in to open numbers: Up to 1000
- Programmable timebands: Yes, 1x call button timeband, 10x access control timebands and 10x free access timebands
- Access levels: yes, up to 10 programmable access levels
- Divert calls per button: 1 to 3 numbers each
- Power input: 12-14Vdc
- Programming methods: SMS text, GSMSK PC software or Videx’s smartphone SMS wizard App.
- USB connection: Yes, micro USB
- RS485 connection: Yes = A, B & 0V (for programming via PC software or used for access control network connection with 4903 and 4850R modules)
- Event logging: up to 4000 Events
- 4810-0/M – 0 button GSM PRO speaker module, matt finish (2G version)
- 4810-1/M – 1 button GSM PRO speaker module, matt finish (2G version)
- 4810-2/M – 2 button GSM PRO speaker module, matt finish (2G version)
- 4810-1D/M – 2 button (double button) GSM PRO speaker module, matt finish (2G version)
- 4810-2D/M – 4 button GSM PRO speaker module, matt finish (2G version)
For the 3G version suffix /3G to part code e.g. 4810-1/M/3G
Additional Access control modules:
- 4903/M – 4000 series 2 relay codelock with backlit buttons & RS485 connectivity for use with the GSM PRO, matt finish
- 4850R/M – 4000 series expansion proximity module with RS485 connectivity for use with the GSM PRO, matt finish