4000 Series Digital Video Panels (VX2200)
The 4000 series digital video panel range compliments the VX2200 digital system. The digital module is built into 4000 series double modules and have either an alpha-numeric keypad (4202V/1/C) with standard key buttons 1-9, enter, 0, clear and A-F) or a numeric keypad with name scroll facility (4202V/1R/C with standard key buttons 1-9, enter, 0 clear and prev, call, next buttons).
All panels incorporate features from other VX2200 digital panels: storing up to 255 users (up to 998 with the inclusion of a block exchangers 2206N), allowing each user to have a unique 4-6 digit access code, trade facility, multiple language display and speech board annunciation.
The digital modules also includes a blue back-lit 2 line 16 character LCD display and speaker unit. They also incorporate microphone, speaker and speech balance control adjustments. The digital modules are available in either a flush 2 module backbox (4852) or a surface 2 module backbox (4882) and come in a stainless steel finish.
In addition the digital panel includes a colour CCD camera with IR illumination LED’s that provide the best quality picture in any lighting condition with a 10° camera orientation adjustment. The camera can be set to work with either composite video (coax) or balanced video (non-coax twisted pair) and is protected behind a strengthened polycarbonate window.
Programming is carried out using the built-in numeric keypad or by using the VX2200 PC software kit (SP37) which includes the programming software and a serial RS232 connection cable.
- Alpha-numeric keypad or name scroll facility
- Flush (4852) or surface (4882) mounting options
- Blue back-lit 2x16 character LCD display providing visual messages
- Speech annunciation call progress
- Programmable door access codes (up to 1000 access codes)
- Program up to 255 apartments (up to 998 with 2206N block exchangers)
- BUS cabling system (minimum 6 wires)
- Serial RS232 jack plug connection for PC programming
- Dry contact relay lock output
- Timed call, speech and lock release
- Speaker and microphone volume adjustments
- CCD colour camera with 6 infra-red illumination LED's
- System: VX2200
- Power Input: 12Vdc
- Module dimensions: 103mm (W) x 240mm (H)
- Flush (4852) backbox dimensions: front frame 135mm (W) x 280.2mm (H) x 15.7mm (D), backbox 120mm (W) x 263.2 (H) x 46mm (D)
- Surface (4882) backbox dimensions: 135mm (W) x 280.2mm (H) x 43mm (D)
- Max no. of users/apartments: 255 (up to 998 with 2206N blcok exchangers)
- Keypad type: Alpha-numeric (1-9, enter, 0, clear and A-F) or numeric with scroll facility (1-9, enter, 0, clear and prev, call, next)
- Voice annunciation: Yes
- Call reassurance tones: Yes
- Call progress information: Blue back-lit 2×16 LCD display and voice annunciation
- Lock output: Dry contact relay (C, NO & NC) timed (Programmable)
- Push to exit input: Yes (1x push-to-make switched 0V input)
- Coded access: Yes (1000 codes with up to 4-6 digits each)
- Programming: Via keypad and/or PC programming software (SP37)
- Camera Input voltage: 12Vdc
- Camera angle adjust: 10° ball joint adjustment
- Video output: Coax or Balanced 1Vp-p video (selectable)
- 4202V/1/C – 4000 series digital colour video door panel with A-F keys (panel module only)
- 4202V/1R/C – 4000 series digital colour video door panel with name scroll facility (panel module only)
- 4202/1/FV/C – Flush 4000 series digital colour video door panel with A-F keys (inc. 4852 flush backbox)
- 4202/1/FV/R/C – Flush 4000 series digital colour video door panel with name scroll facility (inc. 4852 flush backbox)
- 4202/1/SV/C – Surface 4000 series digital colour video door panel with A-F keys (inc. 4882 surface backbox)
- 4202/1/SV/R/C – Surface 4000 series digital colour video door panel with name scroll facility (inc. 4882 surface backbox)