2813 RS485 Remote Relay
The 2813 is a networkable RS485 remote relay which is compatible with Videx’s 4G GSM intercom modules (excluding the Art.150/4G module) and Videx’s IP system devices (IP entry panels and videophones/monitors).
When connected via the RS485 bus it can be integrated as part of an access control network with additional 2813 remote relays or with 4903 keypads and 4850R proximity readers.
It has a single onboard relay (CO, NO and NC) and two switched 0V auxiliary outputs A1 and A2. The relay and both auxiliary outputs can be programmed to operate from 1 – 63 seconds or set to 0 for latch “toggle” mode.
The relay can be operated directly via the PTE input or alternatively the relay and both auxiliary outputs can be activated remotely via text message or by using Videx’s GSM mobile apps, SMS Wizard (for users) and the SMS Wizard PRO (for installers) or by using Videx’s IP CloudNected app.
In addition the 2813 relay can be setup with the same device ID as the 4G GSM modules, IP system devices or the 4903 keypads and 4850R proximity readers whereby it will mirror their respective outputs allowing for a Secured by Design configuration.
- RS485 bus connectivity
- Connection to 4G GSM intercom modules (exc. 150/4G module)
- Connection to IP system devices (IP entry panels & videophones/monitors)
- Connection to 4903 keypads and 4850R proximity readers
- Dry contact relay (CO, NO, NC) with latch "toggle" mode ability
- Switched 0V PTE input for relay
- 2 swicthed 0V auxiliary outputs A1 and A2
- Operation via text message or GSM mobile apps (when connected to 4G GSM system via RS485 bus)
- Operation via CloudNected app (when connected to IP system device)
- Secured by Design feature
- System: 4G GSM system or IP system
- Device type: Networkable RS485 remote relay
- Power supply: 12Vdc
- Current: 5mA (standby), 34mA max. (during operation)
- Relay: 1x dry contact relay (CO, NO, NC), 3A @ 24Vac/dc max.
- Back EMF protection: Yes, internal MOVs (adjustable via jumper)
- Inputs: 1x PTE for relay (switched 0v)
- Outputs: 2x auxiliary outputs A1 and A2
- Programming: device ID setup (ID.0 – ID.63), relay, A1 and A2 activation times (1 – 63 seconds or 0 for latch “toggle” mode – all via internal dip-switches
- Mounting: Surface wall mount
- 2813 – RS485 remote relay device